Republican State Enterprise “National Nuclear Center” of the Republic of Kazakhstan of Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
On May 18, 2018 ХVII Annual R&D Conference-Competition for Young Scientists and Specialists of NNC RK was completed.
42 Research Papers were submitted to jury by young scientists and specialists.
After hearing all the reports, the jury secretariat received 9 rating voting bulletins.
When determining won prizes, the number of points scored by the contestants was considered according to the criteria:
- Paper relevance;
- practical value (significance for the problem addressed in the paper)
- Scientific, engineering level, results novelty;
- Paper completeness rate;
- Personal contribution of contestant;
- Style of presentation and proficiency level of the information;
Considering specific character of areas:
- Fundamental – publications level;
- Engineering-Technical – technical solutions evaluation;
- Applied – practical application.
I. First place, Diploma and Monetary Award was given to:
Pavel Yevgen’yevich Krivitskiy – Engineer of Radioecological Studies and Ecosystem Restoration Department of the Branch “Institute of Radiation Safety and Ecology” for the Research Paper “Elaboration of Methodology for Rehabilitation of Radioactively Contaminated Objects at “Sary-Uzen’” Site” – applied researches.
II. Second place, Diplomas and Monetary Award were given to:
- Ol’ga Sergeyevna Bukina – Engineer of Laboratory for Testing of Structural and Fuel Materials of Material Testing Department of the Branch “Institute of Atomic Energy” of RSE NNC RK for the Research Paper “X-Ray Diffraction Studies of Graphite of IGR HEU-Fuel Reactor” – engineering-technical researches.
- Zhanna Yersynovna Zhapasheva – Engineer of Environment Monitoring System Development Department of the Branch “Institute of Radiation Safety and Ecology” of RSE NNC RK for the Research Paper “Determination of Technogenic Radionuclides Occurrence Forms in STS Surface Waters by Cascade Filtration Method” - applied researches.
III. Third place, Diplomas and Monetary Award were given to:
- Kuanysh Kanatuly Samarkhanov - Engineer of Laboratory for Intrachannel Tests of Material Testing Department of the Branch “Institute of Atomic Energy” of RSE NNC RK for the Research Paper “Studies of Nuclear Reactions Energy Conversion to Optical Radiation Energy” – fundamental researches.
- Alexey Dmitriyevich Grechanik – junior research fellow of Structural and Fuel Materials Laboratory of Material Testing Department of the Branch “Institute of Atomic Energy” of RSE NNC RK for the Research Paper “Experimental Modelling Results for Core Melting Interaction with In-Vessel Materials under Severe Accident at BWR” – applied researches.
- Lyailya Kalykovna Zhagiparova – Engineer of 2 category of Laboratory for Reactor Fuel Testing of Reactor Devices Testing and Development Department of the Branch “Institute of Atomic Energy" of RSE NNC RK for the Research Paper “Calculated Research of Neutron-Physical Characteristics of Experimental Device” – applied researches.
IV. Merit Certificates and Encouraging Monetary Awards:
For Best Paper drawing-up was awarded to:
- Vadim Sergeyevich Bochkov – Engineer of Intra-Channel Testing Laboratory of Material Testing Department of the Branch “institute of Atomic Energy” of RSE NNC RK for the Research Paper “Elaboration, Creation and Testing of Integrated Researches Methodology of Gaseous and Vapor-Gas Mixtures Interaction with Graphite Materials of Nuclear and Thermonuclear Facilities” – applied researches
For Paper Distinction:
- Ainur Orazovna Kenesarina – Specialist-Epidemiologist of Epidemiological and Biodosimetry Studies Group of Ecosystem Integrated Researches Department of the Branch “Institute of Radiation Safety and Ecology” of RSE NNC RK for the Research Paper “Determination of Stable Translocations Frequency Local Background of Residents Living at the Territory Adjacent to Semipalatinsk Test Site” – applied researches
- Arai Yermekovna Temirzhanova – Engineer of 2 Category of the Laboratory for Element Analysis of Analytical Studies Department of the Branch “Institute of radiation Safety and Ecology” of RSE NNC RK for the Research Paper “Elaboration of New Methods of Air Solid Particles Sample Processing for their Element Composition Determination by Mass-Spectrometry Method with Inductively-Coupled Plasma” – applied researches.
- Mikhail Sergeyevich Merezhko – junior research fellow of Radiation Material Testing Laboratory of RSE “Institute of Nuclear Physics” ME RK for the Research Paper “Initiation and Progress of Localized Deformation in Irradiated Metastable Austenite Steels” - fundamental researches
Encouraging Prizes were also awarded to:
From the Branch “Institute of Atomic Energy” of RSE NNC RK
- For best Experimental Effort - Yernat Abylkhairovich Kozhakhmetov – “Structural Phase Conditions Change of Irradiated Structural Materials after Long-Cycle Annealing” – applied researches;
- For Best Paper in the field of nuclear power safety – Valentin Konstantinovich Tskhe – “Calculated-Experimental Determination of Reactivity Margin” – applied researches;
- For Best Paper in the field of ecology – Tat’yana Yur’yevna Bogatyryova – “Technogenic Radionuclides Leaching from the Semipalatinsk Test Site Territory to the Natural Waters” – applied researches;
- For Best Innovative Paper - Stanislav Alexeyevich Il’yinykh – “Third Stage of Information-Measurement System Upgrading of IVG.1M Reactor” - engineering-technical researches;
- For up-to-date approach in creation of new materials – Marzhan Nurlanovna Sultangazina – “Technology of Nano and Micropowders Obtaining in Liquid Form for A Wide Range of Applications” – applied researches.
- For Paper, containing maximum number of innovations – Igor Andreyevich Sokolov – “Study of Tungsten Feather Formation on Nitride Surface of Tungsten” - applied researches;
- For Distinctive Research Paper – Vitaliy Victorovich Dubrovin – “New Infrasound Group Makanchy and Its Possibilities in Signals Registration from Various Sources” – applied researches.
From Branch “Institute of Radiation Safety and Ecology” of RSE NNC RK
- For Innovation Togzhan Shalkaruly Toktaganov – “Study of Water Formation Conditions at Radiation Hazardous Areas of STS” – applied researches;
- For social significance in Research Paper – Zhanyerke Amangeldykyzy Ospanova – “Control of Heavy Metals Content in Hair of Residents from Ust'-Kamenogorsk City” – fundamental researches;
- For enhancement of ecological line researches the members of IRSE are awarded:
Alexander Alexandrovich Kruglykhin
Beibyt Agybayevich Kenesarin
- For distinctive presentation of Paper -
- Aidynovich Suleimenov
- For active participation -
Zarina Beisembayevna Serzhanova
Seil Serkhilovich Karatayev;
- For high level of professional competence in training of young specialists –
- Al’mira Kurmanovna Aidarkhanova;
- For active participation in Conference – Ivan Mikhailovich Kukushkin – Head of Laboratory for Structural and Fuel Materials Tests of IAE Branch.
From Council of Young Scientists and Specialists
For best Presentation from Higher Institutions – Radmila Radikovna Sabitova
V. Each participant of ХVII R&D Conference-Competition for Young Scientists and Specialists of RSE NNC RK was presented with a “Certificate” of the Conference-Competition’s participant.
VI. The Papers presented were recommended to be published in Bulletin of NNC RK after the preparation of articles in accordance with journal recommendations and journal article review regarding heard competition Papers.